ShuPing's ♥


Thursday, December 30, 2010
at 11:48 AM

2011 will be a busy year for me . There will be tchoukball , piano , english/math tuition and maybe work and band ! Don't really wish to head back there . There's something which i don't really like in the band .
I know 2011 will not be a good year for me . Every year i say that i will study hard , but everytime will be last minutes studies . I hope after next year june , i will be focus on my studies and piano . All i hope for is to stay in top10 . I know there's few classmate have the potential to clinch onto top10 . But i will try my best to maintain it . I believe i will change for the better !
Sometime , i just wish that i could cut off from all my friend and be alone .
xoxo,
ShuPing




OWNER

Hi. My name is ShuPing . 16year of life , soon 17 . I believe you grow what you sow . My life isn't perfect but i'm contented to have my boyf and awesome clique ♥


Wishlist

15point for O level
top 10% for prelim
polariod mini7s
bkk/korea



Chatty




Archives

December 2010



Credits

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved